Solar GSS UPS
The GSS (Grid sharing solar UPS) As the name suggests this solar PCU draws power from mains to extend of compensating the defecit in available solar power.
The Total load is shared by the solar MPPT based charge controller and the utility during mains availability and between battery and solar power during power failure.
- 100% Indegenous - designed in our
end-end full fledged in-house R&D.
- National Award Winner for the most innovative Power solution of the year 2012 by SoftDisk.
- Over 400 Installations from 2010.
- Available for OEMs, Export Compliant
- Fully DSP Controlled
- MPPT based Technology
- Industrial Grade Design
- Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technology (unlike the conventional PWM) ensures maximum utilisation of the available solar power.
- The intelligent module utilises the entire power available from solar and in the event of a short-fall in power availability from solar, the mains power is drawn only to extent to compensate the deficit of power.
- Conventional available solar power solution needs either battery (in PCU) or grid reference (in Grid-export models) to function; Arvi GSS solar power solutions can work without both of them.
- Industrial Automation
- Data Centers
- Petrol Pumps
- Educational Institution